- Skilled in fluid and gas delivery system design for high technology applications such as semiconductor, photovoltaic, fiber optic and PVD/CVD.
- Involved in all phases of process equipment / product design, including conceptual design, ergonomic studies, prototyping, budgetary estimates, component selection, integration with subcontractors, and product documentation.
- Proficient in the layout and use of electrical / pneumatic schematics and process diagrams.
- Well-versed in safety and equipment design standards including NFPA codes, the Uniform Fire Code, ASME codes and other industry specific guidelines. Able to understand model codes and design for compliance. Experienced with CE and UL marking.
- Skilled in producing accurate three-dimensional solid models using three-dimensional CAD including mechanical and electrical component layout, fluid delivery, machined part design and sheet metal design.
- Experienced in renewable energy design and technologies, including solar thermal, hydrogen, and photovoltaic system design and application sizing.
- Competent in the design and diagnostics of electrical circuits, circuit boards and component selection. Experienced with embedded Microchip PIC microcontroller integration and assembly language programming.
- Experienced with planning and deployment of PLC, HMI, and SCADA software for control and data acquisition.
- Microsoft Operating Systems Windows 95-10, Server, MS Office, MS Project, Adobe, Macromedia, and various other utilities and software packages.
- Autodesk Inventor 2020, Autodesk Vault, AutoCAD, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2-9, Dassault SolidWorks 2019.
- National Instruments LabVIEW Development Suite for test, measurement and control applications.
- Lilly Software Visual Manufacturing / Other MRP Systems.
- Rockwell and Koyo (Automation Direct) PLC Programming Software.
- Electronic Test equipment, Helium leak detectors and analytical equipment, machine tools.
- Microchip MPLAB ICD2 In-Circuit Debugger for microcontroller programming applications.