Open Career Opportunities
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and a passion to gain professional experience and knowledge in a team environment. You should be a detail-oriented professional, understand the importance of meeting personal and team commitments and be flexible in adapting to a fast-paced environment.
Work under normal to moderate supervision.
Perform basic set-ups and operate orbital weld system.
Operate orbital welding equipment and systems in a safe manner.
Keep work areas clean and organized and follow safety guidelines.
Prioritize work and execute to hit production schedules and or commitments in accordance with direction of leads and supervisors.
Work from schedules, shop orders, established procedures, blueprints, and product specifications.
Fit, align, and precisely orbital weld product to meet or exceed product/customer requirements, specifications, and workmanship standards.
Identify deviations that can potentially interrupt productivity.
Maintain logs and other necessary documents.
May train less skilled technicians and operators
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings, correspondence, and documents.
- Ability to read testing and measuring instruments, record test results, and write related reports.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, leads, and peers.
- Ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Biddeford, Maine: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Preferred 1-2+ years of manufacturing or related work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
Willingness to travel:
- 5% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Contact Mike Metcalfe at email = msm at triangle design group dot com